- A: an uplifting song
- B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
- C: a song from a soundtrack
- D: a song that reminds me of a fictional character
- E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
- F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
- G: a song to party your butts off to
- H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
- I: a song that gives me butterflies
- J: a song by the beatles
- K: a song I know all the lyrics to
- L: an instrumental song
- M: a song that hasn’t got a video but I wish it had
- N: a song by a band I want to see live
- O: a melancholic song
- P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
- Q: a song to drive to
- R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
- S: a song by a band of your choice
- T: a lovesong
- U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
- V: a non-english song
- W: a song with an amazing music video
- X: a cover
- Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one)
- Z: a randomly chosen song
You know what I get tired of seeing?
Pet owner: my snake likes me!
Some weiner: wehhhh no its just a reptile it’s just drawn to warmth and learned you aren’t dangerous nnnnggg dont anthraamafy amnals
Seriously come on, even if that’s an accurate description (and we don’t actually know for certain that it is, we have no idea the extent of any animal’s emotions since we can only make a rough guess based on body language and behavior through a subjective human outlook) there’s still no reason why that can’t be described as a snake “liking” something get off your word mincing buzz killing pedantic high horse NERD
my political views are *gathers a bunch of trans teenagers into my arms and hisses at u* leave us alone
Maybe it’s guilt.
Because I leveled up I can post my new article on the Community front page.
The onion had to make a whole new website to parody buzzfeed yet here we have someone making surreal troll posts on the actual buzzfeed because the site just absolutely doesn’t care
Get The Sims 2: Ultimate collection for FREE!!!!
Simply go to “Redeem product code” in Origin and enter: I-LOVE-THE-SIMS
It is for 1 week only, so hurry!
its downloading right now! Is it just the base game or the whole thing?
In case anyone is interested…
i just tried it and it’s legit. ultimate collection is sims 2 + ALL expansions + ALL stuff packs. get it while it’s hot!!
This is where you enter it btw!